By Christopher W. Holton
Once again we have been confronted with an outrageous statement from an official of CAIR, the Muslim Brotherhood front group that has been implicated in terrorist activity.
Hussam Ayloush, the head of CAIR’s Los Angeles chapter, blamed US foreign policy for terrorism and “extremism” in the wake of the horrific San Bernardino Jihad attack that killed 14 innocent civilians and wounded 21 more.
If US foreign policy is responsible for “extremism” and terrorism, we have a few questions for Mr. Ayloush. We won’t hold our breath waiting for him to provide answers…
• Mr. Ayloush, did Boko Haram Islamic jihadists in Nigeria kidnap 300 Christian school girls because of US foreign policy?
• Mr. Ayloush, did Lashkar-e-Taiba’s Islamic jihadists assault Mumbai, India in 2008, killing 175 innocent civilians because of US foreign policy?
• Mr. Ayloush, did Chechan Islamic jihadists slaughter hundreds of school children in Beslan, Russia because of US foreign policy?
• Mr. Ayloush, did Al Shabaab Islamic jihadists slaughter 67 innocent civilians in the Westgate Shopping Mall in Nairobi, Kenya because of US foreign policy?
• Mr. Ayloush, did Jemaah Islamiyah Islamic jihadists kill 202 tourists in bombings in Bali, Indonesia in 2002 because of US foreign policy?
• Mr. Ayloush, did Islamic jihadists kill 191 innocent civilians in 2004 in the Madrid, Spain train bombings because of US foreign policy?
I could go on and on, but you get the idea…the problem clearly isn’t American foreign policy. The problem is the global Jihadist movement, of which your organization’s parent, HAMAS, is a key component.